Fujifilm released a firmware update for the X-T2 a couple days ago. Here’s a plainer language version of the key fixes:
- Tethering support. There is a lot to parse here, and it sounds as though some of it preemptively addresses software that is yet to be released.
- Buttons and dials can now be locked during shooting.
- A fix for shutter speed info not displaying under specific settings.
- Overexposure when AF-C and Face Detection are selected.
- Fix for poor AF performance when using the XF8-135mm F3.5-5.6 WR at the telephoto end.
- This is a tough one. It sounds like the camera would freeze during menu selections for PC auto save.
- Fix for when using shoe-mounted flash and CH burst mode.
- Fix for Nissin i40 flash not firing.
An update to the Camera Remote app was released yesterday to address iOS 10 issues. The app was getting hammered in the reviews, last I checked. Hopefully this helps.